JP(Qual) BA(Hons)(Psych) MAPS
- Member Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Principal Psychologist, HELP! Psychology
- An experienced psychologist providing discreet and caring therapy to adults, as well as consulting, training and dispute resolution (mediation).
- Committed to providing access to mental health services for everybody who needs help, not just those who can afford it.
- Practised evidence-based psychology for over a decade in community and hospital settings, with interests in men’s issues, comorbid psychiatric concerns, anxiety and trauma; and health-focussed psychology including adjustment and engagement in treatment, particularly for older patients.
- Training and experience in different therapeutic models, including advanced Motivational Interviewing, advanced Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy and Trauma-Focussed Therapy. Now accepting referrals for adult patients.